Select Menu

Random Posts



Circle Gallery




Videos Slider

“Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me”- Psalm 23.
I recited this scripture three times and waited on the Lord quietly and calmly when I heard that my wife and son had been unlawfully apprehended and detained in a bank in far away Ado Ekiti on the orders of the EFCC whilst I was in Lagos.
Somebody should tell Mumu Buhari to stop sending his goons to abduct other peoples wives and 8 month old infant babies and to stop trying to traumatise them, lock them up and destroy their lives simply because they are married to or fathered by opposition politicians and those he hates.
A 26-year-old Nigerian woman, simply identified as Cynthia, has narrated how she was enslaved at the age of 13 after being tricked into leaving her home and school in Nigeria for a better life in the United Kingdom, UK.
Thirteen years in slavery, Cynthia said was terrifying, The Independent reports.
Narrating how she spent over a decade incarcerated and exploited as a domestic servant at the hands of a wealthy, well-connected and seemingly highly respected family from Nigeria, living in Essex, Cynthia was quoted to have said “In December 2013, a year after I escaped, I was 23 then. I reported the abuse and exploitation to the police.
Mr Dan Bature, an Assistant Inspector-General (AIG) of Police in Charge of Zone 11 comprising Oyo, Osun and Ondo states, says any policeman checking vehicle particulars on the highways is on illegal duty.
Bature said this on Wednesday in Ibadan during a two-day familiarisation visit to Oyo State.
He said that the duty of the police was not to check vehicle particulars but to ensure safer roads.
Bature warned policemen against blocking high ways, saying police patrol vehicles were not supposed to be toll gates.

A millionaire New York businessman strangled his British girlfriend in a hotel room after meeting her on a Muslim dating site, a court heard today.
Nadine Aburas, 28, was found on New Year’s Eve by hotel staff - and hours later it is alleged her killer fled in her car to drive to London Heathrow Airport to evade justice.
Sammy Almahri, 44, had hung a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door of Room 203 of the Future Inns in Cardiff before fleeing abroad, the court was told.

Roger Thomas, prosecuting, told Cardiff Crown Court: ‘This was the killing of a defenceless woman by a jealous and dangerous man.’
Rob Kardashian has vowed to finally shed the pounds for good, sharing a throwback shot of his slimmer frame on Instagram.
The reality show star also shared a snap of his pregnant girlfriend Blac Chyna looking trim alongside a motivational message which saw him pledge to get in shape once the couple's daughter is born next month.
The snaps show the pair looking in great shape, with Chyna flaunting her toned and tattooed curves in a skimpy bikini while he poses in a white vest.

Worried by his wife’s adulterous acts, Mr Kolawole Okeeyi, a businessman, on Wednesday approached the Igando Customary Court in Lagos to terminate his 31-year-old marriage.
Okeeyi, 51, accused his wife, Funmilayo, with whom he had five children of infidelity.
“My wife is having an affair with my pastor, I got to know when I did not have credit on my phone and wanted to use her phone to call our pastor to report her for starving my mother of food.
“I picked her phone and I saw on the screen “sent message”. I mistakenly clicked on it and the message opened, I saw several love messages my wife sent and received from our pastor.

My dear children. This is a happy moment for me and for all Nigerians. I welcome you back to freedom. It is a moment your parents, the Nation and the International Community have been eagerly waiting for, since your abduction on 14th April 2014.
We must from the onset, thank Almighty God for this day that 21 of the Chibok girls have again breathed the air of freedom and are reunited with their parents. We are equally prayerful, that God in his infinite mercies and benevolence, will see to it that the girls remaining in captivity will be freed and returned to us soonest.
All Nigerians recall, sadly the night of 14th April 2014, 276 young female Nigerian students were abducted from the Government Secondary School in Chibok Borno State by the Boko Haram
Actor/Lawmaker, Desmond Elliot, took to social media this morning to call for public assistance for ailing Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche, who has been ill for over a year now. He wrote;

The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, on Wednesday sacked three of his commissioners.
The affected Commissioners are Tourism-Mr Folorunsho Folarin-Coker; Finance-Dr. Mustapha Akinkunmi and Transportation-Dr. Ekundayo Mobereola.
The sack of the commissioners was contained in a statement by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Tunji Bello.
Twin baby boys conjoined at the head has been successfully separated early Friday at the Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx.
Jadon and Anias McDonald, 13-month-old twins, were still undergoing surgery at 6 a.m. to reconstruct their skulls and make them whole.
The surgery was led by Dr. James Goodrich, considered the leading expert on what's known as craniopagus surgery. The separation part of the surgery took nearly 16.5 hours. 
Popular R&B musician, Bankole Wellington, a.k.a Banky W, has explained why he’s not in a hurry to get married.
According to him, marriage is not meant for every single person.
Speaking with Metro FM, the singer said, “The same people who would pressurize you to get married are the people who would criticize you when you fail.

Former Special Assistant to ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan on New Media, Reno Omokri, has reacted to Aisha Buhari’s BBC interview in which she warned her husband, the President, that she may not back him at the next presidential election unless he shakes up his government.
Aisha, had in a recent interview with BBC, disclosed that her husband had not told her whether he would contest the 2019 election, saying ‘he is yet to tell me but I have decided as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out and

Transcript from the audio clip of Aisha Buhari's yet-to-be aired interview with BBC Hausa. In the interview, she said:
"After receiving complains and complains, I decided to tell him (President Buhari). But, all the same, a lot of People are coming on their own and also collectively to tell him that things are not going the way it should. Most of these people occupying some agencies,
          No 1: Nobody knows them.
14 year old Habiba Isiyaku whose father, Isiyaku Tanko at a press conference in Abuja on Wednesday accused the Emir of Katsina, Abdulmumini Usman of marrying off his daughter to her abductor, Jamilu Lawal, has denied the allegation, stating that she was neither coerced or forced into accepting Islam as a religion or getting married to her abductor, Jamilu.

According to Daily Trust, Habiba said this while speaking before a joint committee session with officials of Katsina Emirate, Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Katsina chapter, and security personnel yesterday October 13th.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has released the names of the 21 Chibok girls who were freed on Thursday by the Boko Haram.
The names were posted on the official Twitter handle of the Office of Digital Engagement in the Presidency.
See full list below:
BBC is resisting mounting pressure from the Presidency and National Assembly to stop it from airing the explosive interview granted  by the wife of the president, Aisha Buhari. A source within the Abuja Bureau of the BBC told Daily Trust that there was a letter from the Presidency asking the Hausa service of the BBC not to air the interview.

The Speaker of the House of Representative, Yakubu Dogara, according to the source, also tried to informally stop the BBC from airing the interview. A son of Buhari's powerful
Photos obtained exclusively by CNN show some of the 21 girls who were released by Boko Haram to the military today. The 21 are said to be among the 276 girls that Boko Haram militants kidnapped in April 2014. The rescued girls are now on their way to Abuja where they would be received by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. Another photo after the cut.
Thailand's King Bhumibol Adulyadej has died aged 88; according to a statement from the Royal Palace read on state TV.
Developing story - more to come
Nigeria's presidency has confirmed the release of 21 Chibok girls kidnapped by Boko Haram Islamists in 2014. And also said the Chibok girls were exchanged for four Boko Haram prisoners in Banki.

Around 270 girls were taken from their school in Chibok in April 2014. Dozens escaped in the initial melee, but more than 200 are still missing

Nigeria’s military says it is not aware of the twenty one Chibok schoolgirls released by the Boko Haram insurgents on Thursday.
Twenty one of the more than 200 Chibok schoolgirls kidnapped by Islamist Boko Haram insurgents in April 2014 has been released to the Nigerian government, a government source told SaharaReporters.
 The sources disclosed that the girls were picked up by military helicopter from Banki area of Borno state where Boko Haram militants dropped them off earlier today.